~NK~ DEV-BassDownLow Remix ~NK~ DEV-BassDownLow Remix

Beginning didn't really impress me, first drop was boring. From the second drop and up, it was absolutely fantastic and well written. Great sound design and probably your best drop. 4 1/2 stars for good effort and almost perfect execution.

TeslaX - Afterglow TeslaX - Afterglow

Sounds great, keep it up!

{dj-N} Theory of Everything 3 {dj-N} Theory of Everything 3

Doesn't sound like DJ Nate...IN A GOOD WAY! Nate's songs are amazing, but this is a Masterpiece. Ironically, the chords actually go well with the drop. Best song in the series. Amazing job Nate! Keep up the great work:D

Delta | Wolfless Delta | Wolfless

Good remix. The problems are that most of the melody is too quiet to hear and the bassline is blasting. Also the percussion is pretty bad no offense :(

Approaching the Champion | Wolfless Approaching the Champion | Wolfless

Nice remake :D
Add some reverb, it makes it sound not only realistic, but better too. Also the organs could be better quality.

Wolfless responds:

okie, I will use that information for my next song/remake
:33

Colorful Depth Colorful Depth

Awesome track! I would make the background chords in the piano parts a bit softer, but thats just me.
Also idk why, but your snare samples sound really compressed and it sounds kinda weird, but other than that, great job and keep up the great work :D

GMDskull responds:

Yea I noticed that too now, I think it was because I lowered the frequency a bit on the drums :)

Burgers and Fries Burgers and Fries

Great song and the story is true xD

Just add some drums and it will be perfect